Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WHAT A DAY!

Returning to school today was hard on me and the baby. She did not want me to leave her with mama and I really did not want to either. I quess it won't be much longer till I can stay home with her on a daily basis.

We had an IS day today at school. No students showed up, but we spent all morning on benchmark analysis for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. After lunch, we returned to a faculty senate meeting which lasted only 1 1/2 hours today. I guess I get to go home at 3:30 today instead of the usual 4 o'clock.

I have no major plans for tonight other than grading a few papers that I did not get to this weekend. I have only 2 more workdays before spring break. Well, really 3 but I am taking Friday to spend the day at the hospital with my grandmother. We get a whole week off for spring break and I fiqure I am going to need it.

I have to spring clean my house. I have been putting this off for a while. I have had a good excuse, I HAVE TO WORK! Next week that excuse will not work. I will have to take a trip to Wally World and purchase cleaning supplies this weekend.

No comments: